Paph charlesworthii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

Reaction score
This charlesworthii came from Joe Kunish at Bloomfield Orchids. I am happy with it, but would welcome some critisim.

Paphcharlesworthii.jpg

Kyle

The colours are true I think. The flower dropped off in August, they were on my memory card since then.

Definitely nice shape but where's that lovely white stam? That might be the only thing I'd criticize.

Lovely shape!
The only thing I can criticize would be the white blotch on the upper left on the dorsal. Otherwise, it's a great bloom!

I bought one from him at our show this past spring. Hopefully when it blooms it will be as nice as yours. By the way, he will be a vendor at our OSWP Festival coming up on October 18,19.

Very nice shape especially the dorsal. I think the photo color is a little on the blue shade maybe the light source is a florescent bulb or it was taken on a overcast stormy weather?

Ramon:)

It was taken on an overcast day. I will fool around with it in photoshop to take out some of the blue and re-post. Problem is that the flower is gone so I'm not positive what the true colors are.

I'm also happy with the shape. But the pouch comes out at a wired angle. From straight on the flower looks good, but the profile shot looks strange.

Kyle

Latest posts

Back