• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. charlesworthii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lothianjavert

Somehow, I don't yet have this species. With it's small size, and awesome flower, it's a must! However, I'd like to get one that has been well-bred (line bred for color/shape). Any suggestions of crosses or vendors?

Thanks,

Rachael

Those'll probably be very nice, but 120.00 for an unbloomed seedling is a bit more than I can do.

Those'll probably be very nice, but 120.00 for an unbloomed seedling is a bit more than I can do.

I believe this vendor was also selling them on ebay. If memory serves me right, starting out at $99. I don't know if any are currently listed, however. Good breeding lines done by prominent breeders will usually be expensive.

Streetmorrisart, thanks, that was what I was looking for. :) The one cross is out of OZ breeding and carries alba genes as well, so that's a huge plus.

Back