Paph. charlesworthii x Maudiae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papheteer

Reaction score
Finaly, some blooms worth posting! This has bloomed 2 times in a year. NS 11cm
The flower wilted last week after just a month coz i left it a few inches under fluorescent lights. Enjoy!

Very nice colour in the dorsal. Has anyone seen a wider dorsal with this kind of cross?
What is the reason for the dying back on one of the plant leaves? On one of my plants I experience something similar. I even cut the dead part away at about a 1cm away from the dead part, but after a couple of months it is there again.

Very nice colour in the dorsal. Has anyone seen a wider dorsal with this kind of cross?
What is the reason for the dying back on one of the plant leaves? On one of my plants I experience something similar. I even cut the dead part away at about a 1cm away from the dead part, but after a couple of months it is there again.

Water quality could be the issue

repot your plant, check your water quality and don't let the pot dry out excessively between waters. There was another thread, not on this topic but water quality and fertilizer was brought up in it...very useful

Latest posts

Back