Paph charlesworthii ‘Malgus’

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from the wonky pouch....
No reason to make any excuses neither for the flower nor for the reference to Star Wars!
Maybe the good Lord or fate, if you prefer, sent the flower the slightly wonky pouch to beware it from the cardinal sin of Pride, as it in all other respects seems perfect!

I wonder, whether it was wonky in previous flowerings? Or whether rather than a genetically aberration (trait), what we encounter is just a one-off (state), due to environmental or cultural factors or the like?

No reason to make any excuses neither for the flower nor for the reference to Star Wars!
Maybe the good Lord or fate, if you prefer, sent the flower the slightly wonky pouch to beware it from the cardinal sin of Pride, as it in all other respects seems perfect!

I wonder, whether it was wonky in previous flowerings? Or whether rather than a genetically aberration (trait), what we encounter is just a one-off (state), due to environmental or cultural factors or the like?
It was “normal” last time. I’m thinking the fast weather turn might have played a role. We will see how the second flower looks in a couple days

Tyler

It's really nice! Just wondering where you came up with the name? It looks kinda like a Malgus.

Latest posts

Back