Paph. Celtic Cross - Been away a while

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave b

Reaction score
Paph. Celtic Cross

Ive been away from the forum for the past couple years, but hope to be around more. Busy life, little time, etc. Even tried downsizing the collection at one time, but its slowly growing again. Unfortunately, most of the paphs and all the phrags were let go due to space limitations. Quite a few non-slippers still around and will get some pics as they come.

nice plant. Must have spicerianum in the background

Ya had to look it up to remember, about 3 generations back. Thompsonii x druyii = Calypso x villosum = boxalli x spicerianum.

Hello, I'm Angela and we haven't met I don't suppose. Since I love spicer, this wonderfully grown plant really
appeals to me.

Dont think so, unless you are around the Cincy club shows or picnics. Maybe in passing then as i get down there from time to time. Its been a real vigorous grower for sure. Nice to finally have it at a specimen size, but someday it may have to be split so who knows...

Nice plant/flower! Welcome back!

Thanks everyone, good to be back. Good to see so many familiar names

Interesting small flower on a big plant. Hopefully it will get more flowers next year!
Welcome back!

Back