Paph. Catherine Briois (godefroyae x delenatii)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some out there that used leucochilum, however this one from Orchids Ltd. does not say it did.
“ Paph. Catherine Briois
(godefroyae x delenatii)
SKU: 15055

This is a pretty little hybrid with flat pink flowers and purple spots. Grow in low to medium light and water about every four days when the potting mix approaches dryness. This hybrid can flower twice per year.”

So it’s possible to have normal pouch, good.

I think it has award potential. Unfortunately in judging, all flowers must not be pinched. 🤞
Thanks, good to know. Don’t know how I’d get it judged here, blooming this time of year. I need to look into that. This is its 3rd bloom, it’s not been this large before. It needs repotting. Must like to be pot bound. I’ll post another photo when the other two flowers open if they are nice.

I love these flowers! My CB lists leucochilum, not godefryae and has the round shape. Bloomed last May and new growth was slow. New growth is still not mature. I don’t understand how CB can have either leucochilum or godefryae as a parent. I also have Vanda Pearman, much larger plant with an elongated pouch!

Latest posts

Back