Paph callosum & Vanda M Pearman

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that callosum! :smitten: My little callosum var. sublaeve, which isn't half as nice as this one, is in low bud now. I'll show it your photograph...or maybe not... It'll only get depressed if I do.

Very nice blooms as mentioned David but I can not get over the leaf mottling of your callosum. This is the first plant I've ever seen with such lightly colored leaves at the same time strong contrast between lights and darks. Would you say this is a callosum v. callosum or var. sublaeve?

Very nice blooms as mentioned David but I can not get over the leaf mottling of your callosum. This is the first plant I've ever seen with such lightly colored leaves at the same time strong contrast between lights and darks. Would you say this is a callosum v. callosum or var. sublaeve?

Thanks Rick. Yes, the leaves are a real standout and look a bit different for this species. I think it is definitely the var callosum. I also have sublaeve and the flowers and leaves on this are way smaller. The leaves on the callosum in this post are very big and luscious.

Back