Paph. callosum ('Perfect Circle' x 'Vini Beauty')

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not so sure about the 'hanging' petals, though

I kind of like them...but truth is, they were a bit entangled and didn't unfold by themselves... I wasn't aware of this untill the dorsal had unfolded almost completely, and I then had to pry them appart... let's see what happens during the next flowering... which I for sure will follow a bit more closely!

I have a plant from this same cross! Mine turned out nice and dark like yours, and a large flower on a small plant.
Did you do an international order or did Sam visit Denmark?? I know he travels around.

I ordered quite a bunch of plants, when Sam was in Dresden for the Easter exhihition (Dresdner Ostern). He visits Europe 2-3 times a year and in connection with that, one can order - either to pick up the plants, or he will send them. I've never been to the arrangement in Dresden before, but went with a couple of other people from my local orchid society...and it was a great experience...but I ended up overspending terribly...wonderfull:
https://www.slippertalk.com/threads/berserk-in-dresden.47642/

Btw. how was the petals on you plant from the same cross?!

Back