• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paph. (Booth's Stone Lady x In-Charm Michael) for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Paph. (Booth's Stone Lady 'Tip Top' x In-Charm Michael)

This should be a really nice hybrid.
24" LS.

For fun make offers on this one. When someone offers enough it's sold.
Priority Mail will probably cost about $15 to lower USA states so include that amount in your offer.
Sorry no international shipping.

P26-1.jpg

Paph. (Booth's Stone Lady 'Tip Top' x In-Charm Michael)

This should be a really nice hybrid....
24" LS.
I thought so too - bought a mini compot 3-4 years ago, wish mine were that size!
Multi lovers - Stone Lady = stonei x Lady Isabel
- In Charm Michael = Michael Koopowitz x Genevieve Booth
how can one go wrong?

We really need to get rid of this CITES-Crap!!! If I was having it my way, I'd buy 95% of my plants internationally, including this one here. It's driving me nuts having to buy here in Europe. granted Sam and Jerry are doing a fine job bringing plants over, but it's just not enough.

We really need to get rid of this CITES-Crap!!! If I was having it my way, I'd buy 95% of my plants internationally, including this one here. It's driving me nuts having to buy here in Europe. granted Sam and Jerry are doing a fine job binging plants over, but it's just not enough.

It could be worse. You could live in Australia. You would have a 1000 times more options than we do. The problem here is not so much the cites laws but the quarantine and importation costs. It just doesn't make it financially viable to import anything in.

David

I never saw it that way David. Over here it's a) cost, but b) the amount of red tape involved drives people to drink. I have imported from the U.S. twice in my life, and like it is: I'll never do it again. The sythem seems desinged so that normal mortals can't manage themselfs, and (as you said) the cost to pay someone to process an order is quite simply mad as a hatter...

CITES is designed to make people give up. They are in no hurry and will do it slowly so people don't realize any freedom is gone. It has nothing to do with preserving species.

And one day the game will be over and no living human will give a damn about nature because they will have never had any contact with it.
Takes a few generations but they have time.

Latest posts

Back