Paph. Black Diamond

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbara

Paph. Black Diamond (fairrieanum x delenatii) Bought it as a medium seedling last year and it has a bloom already, looks like it's promising to be a good performer.

HPIM2161.jpg
[/IMG]

It's beautiful. I have one but it is lighter than yours. It is one of my favorites and it stays in bloom forever...well almost.

Thanks both! It was a little darker than this when it first opened a couple weeks ago. I just took this shot today, so I'm hoping that it doesn't lighten up anymore.

Hey Eric, it came from Cloud's and I believe that they do ship across the boarder. There's that $50 min. order, but a person could live with that.:poke: :evil:

Trust me they won't ship what I want across the border. Now that I need to renew my passport just to go to Canada I'm not going there for a while. However, next time I go there I'm bringing some nice stuff back. BTW $50 I spend on shipping alone monthly!

BlackDiamondafter2months-My.jpg

This was my Black Diamond after it had been in bloom for over 2 months. The color was lighter than yours but it still was a beauty.

They are very similar Magicboy. I like this one for it's compact size too, and flowering for two months...amazing!

I've no idea why it's called Black Diamond.

Latest posts

Back