Paph. bellatulum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks really good!!!! A little bit for the dorsal to open and it will be great!!!! Nice spots :D

Great photo of a nice plant. It looks like your growing it in S/H, are you? I have one currently in bloom that is flowering with two flowers on one spike. It is one of my favorit species. I can't seem to stop buying them. Thanks for sharing the photo with us.

I've lost/rotted every bellatulum I've had (maybe a dozen) This pass summer a friend gave me several dozen small seedlings/ drewdled plants that he was having no luck with. One was a bellatulum, 1.5 inch ls that I put in S/H. It has put on a new leaf and the whole plant is turgid! I think it might survive.

Great photo of a nice plant. It looks like your growing it in S/H, are you? I have one currently in bloom that is flowering with two flowers on one spike. It is one of my favorit species. I can't seem to stop buying them. Thanks for sharing the photo with us.

I grow all my paph. in s/h and they seem to like it. I also deflask and grow them in s/h with a good result.

Nice plant and great photo.

Mine has struggled too Rick. It is still alive but is battling. I last flowered it 3 years ago. It seems to be doing better now that I have put it in deeper shade. I was growing my Brachy's too bright and they looked pretty stressed. Since I have increased the shade they look a lot healthier. Still I haven't flowered any since. Hopefully won't be long.

David

Looks good!

I really need to get one of these. I've a bellatulum album seeding but I could do with a FS standard one too.

Latest posts

Back