Paph Bel Royal

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emydura

Reaction score
This plant is getting pretty big now. First time I have got 5 flowers on it.

Paph Bel Royal (kolopakingii x rothschildianum)

Bel%20royal%202.jpg

Bel%20royal%201.jpg

good colour.
Its only a baby....................

The plant is bigger than the photo suggests. The flowering growth is more than a metre across. This plant takes up a hell of a lot of space in my glasshouse. So the flowers need to be nice to justify its place.

The plant is bigger than the photo suggests. The flowering growth is more than a metre across. This plant takes up a hell of a lot of space in my glasshouse. So the flowers need to be nice to justify its place.

Then the flowers are ... about 20something cm?
A stunning and beautiful spike - so evenly placed flowers. Very nice!

Another stunner love the vawining on the lip and flower a really lovely Bel Royal congrats.

Lovely and well photographed blooms. Yes they do get very big. Mine is a very old one and has a leaf span of 63 inches -- takes up a lot of room in the greenhouse. I have it hung up and the leaves are so heavy that they just hang down. Hasn't flowered for a couple of years but should put on a good show when it does!!
Ed

Lovely and well photographed blooms. Yes they do get very big. Mine is a very old one and has a leaf span of 63 inches -- takes up a lot of room in the greenhouse. I have it hung up and the leaves are so heavy that they just hang down. Hasn't flowered for a couple of years but should put on a good show when it does!!
Ed

That is a monster. maybe mine is still a baby then. :) How many flowers do you get on a spike Ed?

Latest posts

Back