Paph. barbigerum v. album 'Albino Beauty' AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John M

Orchid Addict
Reaction score
I got this from Sam last month. I didn't realize it would arrive in bud. Yay! I've just crossed it with pollen from a lovely Paph. helenae v. album. Plus, I also put pollen from this plant onto the green complex Paph. that I also just posted. Now, I wait..........:)

DSC06577-2%20Paph.%20barbigerum%20v.%20album%20'Albino%20Beauty'%20AM%20AOS%20ft.JPG

DSC06578-2%20Paph.%20barbigerum%20v.%20album%20'Albino%20Beauty'%20AM%20AOS%20lt.JPG

DSC06579-2%20Paph.%20barbigerum%20v.%20album%20'Albino%20Beauty'%20AM%20AOS%20rt.JPG

Thanks. I love the little ones. You can just make out the top edge of the 2" square pot in the bottom photo. I'm really looking forward to this clumping even more and getting big shows of multiple blooms. After seeing so many photos of fibre's specimen helenaes and barbigerums, I'm inspired to grow my small Paphs equally as well! 'Hope I can keep this one happy and that it grows into a big, vigorous specimen.....in a teacup!

That is a stunning clone John. Well done in obtaining it. I do the love the alba form of this species. The cross with the helenae alba should be a cracker.

Latest posts

Back