Quantcast

Paph barbigerum 'G'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

C

cdub

I just acquired one of these cool little plants! I am so excited to bloom it. Could you provide some whole plant shots of yours please! Thanks.

G

Gideon

That is a nice colour, it would be interesting to see if it retains this colour on the next blooming

paphreek

Vendor
Reaction score
Gideon said:
That is a nice colour, it would be interesting to see if it retains this colour on the next blooming
This is the second or third blooming for both plants, and the color has been the same for both each time.:)

paphreek

Vendor
Reaction score
cdub said:
I just acquired one of these cool little plants! I am so excited to bloom it. Could you provide some whole plant shots of yours please! Thanks.
Here's one I took of the 'G' clone. It's growing in a 2 1/4 inch pot.

C

couscous74

Very nice Ross. So what are you gonna breed it with? :poke:

bwester

Reaction score
Impressive Ross, does it bloom young?

C

couscous74

I like Tykes :D
Why would I have a fit? I only kill straight henryanums. I haven't killed a henry hybrid ... yet :p

paphreek

Vendor
Reaction score
bwester said:
Impressive Ross, does it bloom young?
For me a single mature size growth seems to take a couple years years and two to three growths before they bloom. I just checked my records and I deflasked barbigerum seedlings in August of 2003. The most vigorous one is currently in bud with three growths. None of the others will bloom until at least next year.

Latest posts