Paph Autumn Vale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a first bloom seedling. Lots of Paphs are coming into bloom. I will try to post a few each week.:)
PaphHoneycombCreekxForrestVale.jpg

Lookin good Ross!

This year I'm going to cross yellow and green complex with Paph. Norito Hasegawa. Most results I've seen with complex onto armeniacum and malipoense seem to be very nice, so I'd have to think that a primary between the two would also make for a great parent.

Jason Fischer said:
Lookin good Ross!

This year I'm going to cross yellow and green complex with Paph. Norito Hasegawa. Most results I've seen with complex onto armeniacum and malipoense seem to be very nice, so I'd have to think that a primary between the two would also make for a great parent.

I agree! The (Elfstone x armeniacum) that I saw At Orchids, Ltd. was absolutely amazing. Jason do you have a picture of that flower?

Ross,

I do have a pic. I will find it and put it up later on. We've now registered the plant as Paph. Yellowstone. Fitting huh? For those who haven't seen it, you're in for a treat!

Latest posts

Back