Paph. armeniacum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of water do you use? Rain? R.O.? Tap? Is it low in minerals?

Also, what kind of fertilizer do you use?

Thanks very much for the inspiration!

I use R.O. The fertilizer is from Orchids Limited (Green Jungle).

Holy crap...............................................I think everyone's said all the compliments and asked most of the questions already, so thanks for the pictures and the advice!!! One more question though, do you have any micranthums planted this way?? I'd like to find a better way of growing mine that's just limping along, and of course I'd love to feel confident enough in growing parvis in general to get an armeniacum!

Holy crap...............................................I think everyone's said all the compliments and asked most of the questions already, so thanks for the pictures and the advice!!! One more question though, do you have any micranthums planted this way?? I'd like to find a better way of growing mine that's just limping along, and of course I'd love to feel confident enough in growing parvis in general to get an armeniacum!

I tried this method with Paph. micranthum and it was not a success. I'm still trying to crack the code of growing a micranthum.

Good to know - guess I won't be rushing to put my mic in a basket just now! Thanks again for the great pictures and advice!

I amazed by this plant, I am moving one of my armeniacums to a hanging basket......thanks for posting the photo

Latest posts

Back