Paph. Armeni White

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dee

papharmeniwhite5dp.jpg

Paph. Armeni White (armeniacum x delenatii) First registered by H. Kubo 1987.

This a first time bloomer for me.

I bought this about 3 years ago as a tiny seedling from a gal that was going out of business, Orchids by Katheron. Don't know anything else about it, but it is a pretty plant with about 5 fans and the flower stem is about 15" tall.

Dee said:
I bought this about 3 years ago as a tiny seedling from a gal that was going out of business, Orchids by Katheron. Don't know anything else about it, but it is a pretty plant with about 5 fans and the flower stem is about 15" tall.

Funny, I bought the rest of her plants (and the greenhouse, too)... *grin*

Of course all of the good stuff (paphs and phrags) was gone by then. But I did get several hundred Sharry Baby... sigh...

Rob

littlefrog said:
Funny, I bought the rest of her plants (and the greenhouse, too)... *grin*

Of course all of the good stuff (paphs and phrags) was gone by then. But I did get several hundred Sharry Baby... sigh...

Rob

I'd help you out with the Sharry Baby's except I have a giant that has about 6 spikes on it. When it finishes blooming I'm going to take a cliver to it and try to get it under control!

I think you live about 45 min. from me, so sometime I'll have to drive over and see your greenhouse.

Latest posts

Back