Paph armeni white x roth 2018

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's fresh open.
It'll turn white soon.

Nice shape and such a willing bloomer (assuming this is the same plant you have posted before!)

Thanks!! Got this in 2013, it will bloom all through spring on 4 different growths, does every year, very reliable bloomer

That's fantastic!! I need a dozen of those!! Of course, if I get one, it won't look anything like that one. With my luck, it'll be brown, droopy, small and misshapen.

Mehhh, did you see any anitums or adductums there? Also everything good sells within 3 hours of opening the first day

Mehhh, did you see any anitums or adductums there? Also everything good sells within 3 hours of opening the first day
No more. The last time they have, it was priced too high, with minimal roots and desiccated leaves. It did not sell.
There were parishiis but were obviously from the wild. And she was very proud to have them for sale. Anything taken from the wild doesn't appeal to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Damn!! Too bad those people don't care about natural population and are too lazy to propagate or are not educated enough to be able to figure it out... last time matt had some sandy x anitums I picked one up it now has a 3 inch new growth, what did you pick up?

I *love* this one.

The vendor with the parishiis also had them last year and they don't look much better than the ones from last year.

Damn!! Too bad those people don't care about natural population and are too lazy to propagate or are not educated enough to be able to figure it out... last time matt had some sandy x anitums I picked one up it now has a 3 inch new growth, what did you pick up?
moque x emersonii got my attention. It has three growth, non flowered with dark small spots on the base of the leaves.

I beleive, thats hung sheng pink, that should be nice, I went last year, there was some good stuff, but all sold within 3 hours of opening, there was a vendor there with matt next to his booth selling hard to get paphs and brachys, anitums or adductums.....? and longipetalums, for premium prices in bad shape, so hard to resist lol..

I *love* this one.

The vendor with the parishiis also had them last year and they don't look much better than the ones from last year.
Last year, that was real wild. This time, I doubt it, it looked too clean, the leaves did not look close to wild. But she was selling it as wild. I guess some will buy just because they are wild for a price.

Latest posts

Back