Paph armeni white x roth 2018

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

troy

Reaction score
Ist flower this year, it's wonkyb5d2f02fa50f9efcf59f878508aabf84.jpg7237eb5308fedb952f5e2c6e000c23ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-T807T using Tapatalk

Happypaphy7

Paphlover
Reaction score
It's fresh open.
It'll turn white soon.

Nice shape and such a willing bloomer (assuming this is the same plant you have posted before!)

troy

Reaction score
Thanks!! Got this in 2013, it will bloom all through spring on 4 different growths, does every year, very reliable bloomer

gego

Reaction score
Petals are held up well. What"s the parentage? Did you snag some plants at POE?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

troy

Reaction score
Didn't go to poe, spent my poe money on ebay plants lol.. did you go?

My Green Pets

Fuzzy bud
Reaction score
I love this, and if it turns white, amazing! Love the pointy petals/sepals and just the *impact* the flower brings! Congrats!

gego

Reaction score
Didn't go to poe, spent my poe money on ebay plants lol.. did you go?
I picked up my order from svo then got some cattleya species. I got a paph from Matt.

tenman

Reaction score
That's fantastic!! I need a dozen of those!! Of course, if I get one, it won't look anything like that one. With my luck, it'll be brown, droopy, small and misshapen.

gego

Reaction score
What paphs did matt bring?
There were victoria- marie, moquetteanum crosses, gloria naugle and complexes.

troy

Reaction score
Mehhh, did you see any anitums or adductums there? Also everything good sells within 3 hours of opening the first day

gego

Reaction score
Mehhh, did you see any anitums or adductums there? Also everything good sells within 3 hours of opening the first day
No more. The last time they have, it was priced too high, with minimal roots and desiccated leaves. It did not sell.
There were parishiis but were obviously from the wild. And she was very proud to have them for sale. Anything taken from the wild doesn't appeal to me.

troy

Reaction score
Damn!! Too bad those people don't care about natural population and are too lazy to propagate or are not educated enough to be able to figure it out... last time matt had some sandy x anitums I picked one up it now has a 3 inch new growth, what did you pick up?

adiaphane

Reaction score
I *love* this one.

The vendor with the parishiis also had them last year and they don't look much better than the ones from last year.

gego

Reaction score
Damn!! Too bad those people don't care about natural population and are too lazy to propagate or are not educated enough to be able to figure it out... last time matt had some sandy x anitums I picked one up it now has a 3 inch new growth, what did you pick up?
moque x emersonii got my attention. It has three growth, non flowered with dark small spots on the base of the leaves.

troy

Reaction score
I beleive, thats hung sheng pink, that should be nice, I went last year, there was some good stuff, but all sold within 3 hours of opening, there was a vendor there with matt next to his booth selling hard to get paphs and brachys, anitums or adductums.....? and longipetalums, for premium prices in bad shape, so hard to resist lol..

gego

Reaction score
I *love* this one.

The vendor with the parishiis also had them last year and they don't look much better than the ones from last year.
Last year, that was real wild. This time, I doubt it, it looked too clean, the leaves did not look close to wild. But she was selling it as wild. I guess some will buy just because they are wild for a price.

Latest posts