Paph argus

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Pete. Love the spots. I got a tiny seedling of this species a couple of years back and it has grown on beautifully. One of the most vigorous barbata species in my collection. Should flower soon hopefully.

David

M Pete that is a fine example of argus. A rare flower to fine. Have you any interest in self it or a F2 cross with another argus if possible? I'm sure there are folks a round that would snatch them up! Myself included.

This one is pretty nice. Some have more red, but this one is distinctive.

I agree with Rick that you should breed this one if you can. There's not many out there.

Pete, I really do think it is the best argus I've seen. I'm surprised the judges didn't take it to look at. Too many Paphs in the show, I guess...

that is an amazing argus! I have one from Orchids Limited, but I think it will be a good while before I get a bloom

M Pete that is a fine example of argus. A rare flower to fine. Have you any interest in self it or a F2 cross with another argus if possible? I'm sure there are folks a round that would snatch them up! Myself included.
:clap::clap: I'm impressed! :clap: Good job!

Latest posts

Back