Paph. adductum v. cynthiae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forwarded to you this morning. Hahahaha

11117394_410615085787815_543870559_n.jpg

11216145_410615089121148_2077366772_n.jpg

A friend of mine published in Manila Bulletin for our friend. I asked permission to share this here. It's named after his late mother. It was described by Jim Cootes.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

You sent me the not-English version. :p Thanks for the update, but... I don't like the "..very rare and priceless.." mentioned in the article. Hopefully he knows someone who knows what to do with the pollen.

You sent me the not-English version. :p Thanks for the update, but... I don't like the "..very rare and priceless.." mentioned in the article. Hopefully he knows someone who knows what to do with the pollen.

I thought I sent you the english one. I can't find it. Anyhow, I think it the plant is self or the progenies get back crossed to the parent. It might yield an alba.

But you don't like multis anyways... hahahaha

I doubt that there are enough individuals to call this variety. Does someone know something about how many plants were found with this color? Doesn't look like a lighter form, but a unique kind of mutation since not all the parts of the flower / stem are the same color. But I could be wrong of course...

Back