Pacific Orchid Expo

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, it's that time of the year. So for all us NorCal orchid folk, it's time to stop buying groceries (plenty of room at the soup kitchen), paying the electric bill (the plants are the only ones that need the heat anyways), and start working some extra hours (already made a "must have" list to bring to the show). I'm really excited. :D

Who's going?

Your location says L.A. did you move? I'll be there on Fri. I wish there were more paph vendors, but it's a fun show.

Ha, no I didn't move, I'm driving up on Thursday (and then hitting Santa Barbara on the way back down). I wish there were more paph vendors too but I love the show...total chaos.

I'll be there Friday if anyone wants to meet.

I will be there for the whole duration of the show, Judge on Thursday morning and attend the Gala opening on Thursday evening. See you there and How will I recognize you Julia? Candace I know her already.

Ramon:)

I'm a pasty redhead who will be wearing a black tee-shirt with a screen print of besseae on the front, who will be accompanied by a tall German man who will look really overwhelmed.

Here's me:
skin024-1.jpg

I feel bad for the overwhelmed German fellow:> You're dedicated to do all that driving, that's for sure!

Ramon,

You should have taken that picture from the other side. Your blue tooth is certainly a distinguishing feature, and you never seem to be without it. :)

-Ernie

Ramon, see you there on Thursday. I'm planning on flying up for the day just for judging.
Peter.

Latest posts

Back