Pabanisia Eva's Blue Amazon

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome photo of a beautiful flower, Dot! I got one of these just last week (in bud) and now I'm very excited!

wow :drool: That's a beauty!

I am a big fan of Aganisia cyaneae, but normally do not like its hybrids... however, I must say this is a very interesting one... just gorgeous...

I have two plants, Ron. But they weren't doing too well where I had them. Now I'm growing them a little warmer and brighter, and hopefully they will improve.

wow. what a flower

i had an acacallis cyanea for a little while that a former orchid club president gave me, but eventually I dried it out once too many times. I have a culture sheet that points out that it's always in the low to mid 80's during the day, and never lower than 70 at night. always high humidity, very bright, and the lowest rainfall month is around 1.5 inches, and the high rainfall month is over 10 inches!

it also says that it dislikes staleness around the roots.... that's a tough nut to crack! probably if you put it in a bright hot spot and then have some water continually dripping over a mount or through a semi-hydro pot, might do it. lots of leaching looks important, too

Latest posts

Back