P

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies, was going to put a post with the above pics. but I posted the pics.
Well, still learning, but when I tried to post pics last year with the older format, just couldn't get it done...new format is easier.
Anyhow these were all Cyps. planted last spring that I thought did great! But, the real test is if they come up this year. Duck

Very nice! Yeah I plan to share my experience with my seedlings from last year and as they progress this year with the new format. I purchased a few near blooming plants from hill side nursery this spring and looking forward to recieving them in a few weeks. I wasn’t paying attention last fall and missed out on a few hybrids I wanted. This fall if my wife doesn’t kill me from ordering more plants.. :)

My Cyp. Kentuckiense seedlings have started to elongate (about a half inch now), but my Cyp. Pubescens hasn’t even started. These photo’s are from yesterday.

4975EEFC-0B58-40A6-B634-030E3350CEBF.jpeg 9C4AA0E0-2660-4048-BB7F-A2796A022916.jpeg

Very nice! Yeah I plan to share my experience with my seedlings from last year and as they progress this year with the new format. I purchased a few near blooming plants from hill side nursery this spring and looking forward to recieving them in a few weeks. I wasn’t paying attention last fall and missed out on a few hybrids I wanted. This fall if my wife doesn’t kill me from ordering more plants.. :)

My Cyp. Kentuckiense seedlings have started to elongate (about a half inch now), but my Cyp. Pubescens hasn’t even started. These photo’s are from yesterday.

View attachment 14984 View attachment 14985
Please keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back