P. Norito Hasegawa

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlipperKing

Madd Virologist
Reaction score
Jay ask me to post some of his plants first up, P. Norito Hasegawa
It has allot of character.
P.%20Norito%20Hasegawa1_zpsbxsxqnlz.jpg

P.%20Norito%20Hasegawa2_zpshy815rql.jpg

P.%20Norito%20Hasegawa3_zpsbtpxlorq.jpg

I agree Stephen and I don't mind the" bagel" type of pouch either. Jay did alright hanging on to this one. No award winner with the "jinky" dorsal as Jay likes to call defects but still interesting waves and curves all over.

Is this hybrid easy to grow? It's so tempting to buy one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this hybrid easy to grow? It's so tempting to buy one

Buy one! I'd say relatively speaking, yeah, it's an easy to grow hybrid if you've got experience and have had success with parvies, then it will probably do well for you.

What you might want to consider is ... Some clones (like mine) are stoloniferous (have long runners) like armeniacum so they take up lots of space, others clump more like maliopense. If you've only got limited room for growing, then you might want to pick out a multi-growth plant in person so that you know it's a clumper before bringing it home. As for the flowers, they're going to be highly variable in terms of color, shape, and size. If you're very particular about what you want, then you should try to buy one in bloom, or which the vendor has photos of the bloom, or buy a compot/flask.

Back