P. insigne 'Harefeild Hall'

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie

Reaction score
Hi

I have been waiting two years for this plant to actually do anything and last Novemeber it started spiking. I was really worried about this because I know how many times people have thought it was correct and it wasn't.

I think this is correct and it is 'Harefield Hall', but what do you guys think?

I have taken a photo of it next to P. Winston Churchill, for the size conparison.

Thanks.

Thanks I knew it was hard to get and many, are not the real one I think I only paid £20 for the plant.

It really does exist! Congrats.

Justin, it's well & truly in existence, it the ignorance of many growers to recognise what they have or buy is right or wrong. The continuance of selling the wrongly named plant to get their money back or make a quick $$ perpetuates the problems.
I've known this plant since the late 1950's & have a pic from back then of my Uncles plant. Faded & aged but still visible. Makes a lot of "knowalls" argue their looseable discussions.

Last edited:
Justine, it's well & truly in existence, it the ignorance of many growers to recognise what they have or buy is right or wrong. The continuance of selling the wrongly named plant to get their money back or make a quick $$ perpetuates the problems.
I've known this plant since the late 1950's & have a pic from back then of my Uncles plant. Faded & aged but still visible. Makes a lot of "knowalls" argue their looseable discussions.

Excellent. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back