P. godefroyae in red

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is weird! I tried to pm you as well but no success? Maybe Ray can look into why?

In the meantime I’m asking the Thai vendor if they can ship to US with documentation.
I’m sad. I’ve sent messages here and there to others in ST and come to think of it I don’t think I’ve ever heard back. Oh well. My email is bruchreed at “geemale.”

I’m sad. I’ve sent messages here and there to others in ST and come to think of it I don’t think I’ve ever heard back. Oh well. My email is bruchreed at “geemale.”
That is weird! I tried to pm you as well but no success? Maybe Ray can look into why?
Don't despair, Bruch! In this case, I think, it's Leslie's account, that acts weird. I'm not eirher allowed to start communications with him, but can reply to an old thread, where he started communication with me? (first I thought, he had blocked me! 😁 ) So maybe a real good idea to ask Ray to look into it!
In the meantime I’m asking the Thai vendor if they can ship to US with documentation.
Well, that certainly holds no interest. Rather ask them, whether they can ship to Europe?! 😎

Don't despair, Bruch! In this case, I think, it's Leslie's account, that acts weird. I'm not eirher allowed to start communications with him, but can reply to an old thread, where he started communication with me? (first I thought, he had blocked me! 😁 ) So maybe a real good idea to ask Ray to look into it!

Well, that certainly holds no interest. Rather ask them, whether they can ship to Europe?! 😎
I will ask for EU too then. They are currently investigating their documentation. I will update as soon as I have news.

Back