OZ Roth

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugorchids

Reaction score
Hi all,

I picked up a rothschildianum over the weekend from a local hobbyist. the tag had a Orchid Zone tag a Z2519. Does anyone know the clonal name or its parents? thanks!

Guys, I sent them an email and got a reply in less than an hour. The cross is roth 'rex' x roth 'mont milais'. This is the AQ cross.

I've only contacted OZ once, for a nameless fairreanum cross that only had a number on the tag. They got back to me within a day with the full cross information.

I called once wanting similar info, Terry answered and said send me an email, so I did & he responded within 24 hrs!

Hi all,

I haven't posted here in quite some time, but am getting back into the saddle... I came across this thread with a request for an Orchid Zone Z-tag identification. OZ can get really busy, so if they don't reply, that's usually the reason.

As some of you may know, I visit OZ frequently and also maintain my own list of Z-tag crosses, so if you have an ID questions, feel free to email them to me at [email protected], and I'll do my best to help. If I don't have the info in my own database, it may take me some time to get the info from OZ...

Best,

DYH

P.S. New price list that I've been promising for so long is in preparation. If you'd like to be on the list to receive it, please email me at [email protected].

Latest posts

Back