• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OZ pricelist

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theorchidzone

Reaction score
I have posted a price list on the OZ webpage.
If there is sufficient interest, I can provide discount based on ST group order total.

If you don't want to order, it is worth a look for the pics.

www.theorchidzoneltd.com

Also, I prefer correspondence by e-mail rather than PM or FB.

[email protected]

JC

Dear Santa...

Looks great John, thanks! Species list coming?

You can simply order by contacting me by e-mail.
For ST, I am willing to give a group discount based on the total sale according to the discount schedule.
Normally the discount schedule is applied to single customers (as defined by shipping address)
JC

I'm confused about ordering, can anybody enlighten me please

Phrags and species are coming. Inventorying and compiling these lists is a lot of work.
If you have a wish list, let me know. By e-mail.
JC

Dear Santa...

Looks great John, thanks! Species list coming?

I know Paphioland/Ken posted a Booth's Stone Lady that everyone drooled over....and you have one in bloom on Ebay right now...any chance you are selling any unbloomed?

We really don't have so many, so it is easiest for us to sell them as they bloom.
JC

I know Paphioland/Ken posted a Booth's Stone Lady that everyone drooled over....and you have one in bloom on Ebay right now...any chance you are selling any unbloomed?

What would you like to see?
We have quite a number of new nice offerings on EBAY. The Frank Smiths are limited in total, so if anyone wants one they should make a reasonable offer.
JC

Kovachii hybrids. Graeme Jones, Andean tears, Josephine Bonaparte.
And Kovachii backcrosses (are there any yet? FS x Kovachii).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back