• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OZ Phrags

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plants look great! Had some shipping damage on a Cattleya and he is replacing it, no questions asked...quality of plants is very good! Lots of great Phrags on his ebay store--so get bidding! ;)

David

so get bidding! ;)

David

Get bidding... Really... Great for the seller if you drive the price sky high, yes. But not necessarily for the buyer. I am one of "those people" that if there is something that I "must have" will wait until the last few seconds to bid with what I am comfortable with paying and pray that it is the highest. Many times it works out in my favor, but not always. Just my 2 cents.

Get bidding... Really... Great for the seller if you drive the price sky high, yes. But not necessarily for the buyer. I am one of "those people" that if there is something that I "must have" will wait until the last few seconds to bid with what I am comfortable with paying and pray that it is the highest. Many times it works out in my favor, but not always. Just my 2 cents.

Me too, and that has actually been mostly my eBay experience, but I already have gotten 4 great deals (like a large 20" Julius seedling for $12 or a rupiculous Laelia for $11.50) from this person. I like the freedom to only agree to pay up to what you are willing.

David

OK, I completed my orders of Orchid zone Phrags from eBay vendor letstalkplants:

1 Achental
2 besseae
2 besseae flavum
1 Elizabeth Castle
1 Franz Glanz flavum
1 Longeville
1 NOID (I'm pretty sure is Phrag. Mem. Anne Stuckey)
1 Prissy flavum
1 Windsor Castle
1 Coffee Break x St. Ouen flavum
1 Z5187 ( I think this is Ice Princess, I have to check with OZ)

All are blooming size and multiple growth. If you did/do not take advantage of Tony's deals you are certainly missing out on a great opportunity.

OK, I completed my orders of Orchid zone Phrags from eBay vendor letstalkplants:

1 Achental
2 besseae
2 besseae flavum
1 Elizabeth Castle
1 Franz Glanz flavum
1 Longeville
1 NOID (I'm pretty sure is Phrag. Mem. Anne Stuckey)
1 Prissy flavum
1 Windsor Castle
1 Coffee Break x St. Ouen flavum
1 Z5187 ( I think this is Ice Princess, I have to check with OZ)

All are blooming size and multiple growth. If you did/do not take advantage of Tony's deals you are certainly missing out on a great opportunity.

Not saving anything for the paph forum? Paph Paradise will be selling OZ plants.

I know I have commented on Tony's eBay auction before but this time I have to rant.
After many, many , many attempts I have finally replaced the apricot Prissy I lost
http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2743&highlight=peachy

with another. Which is strange because I heard from OZ that there was only one plant left and they would hold it for me!! :poke:
I also got another half flavum Prissy, a half flavum Ralph Goldner and some other nice crosses!! If you have any money left over after the STF auction you should definitely buy some stuff.

I know I have commented on Tony's eBay auction before but this time I have to rant.
After many, many , many attempts I have finally replaced the apricot Prissy I lost.

So your the one that snagged it. Good for you Eric. If I'm unsuccessful at acquiring one I may need to go on your waiting list.

http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2743&highlight=peachy

eric005.jpg

Hey that is nice!

Latest posts

Back