• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OZ Phrags

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inhibiter!!!! Very tempting

Hahaha! My bank account says, that except for the Phrag Windsor Castle someone sniped from me, there was nothing inhibited at all!!!

John C, all I hope is that you don't give out the Prissy and Ralph Goldner that I've been trying to get for a while, please. :eek:

Hi, folks! Here seems to be a good place to mention that Tony Wells, "Let's talk plants" is my business partner in The Tiny Jungle. Our lives have taken a huge leap forward with his eBay activity, and we are very happy to be offering Orchid Zone plants galore. As you see when you look over his listings, we also sell lots of other high quality orchids. Plants from the Tiny Jungle collection will be offered as well when we have them. Our thanks to all for your enthusiastic support! (thanks Eric!)

I have bought several plants from Tony recently. He has been great to deal with, been quick to ship, and supper responsive. If you are looking I encourage you look at these seriously. I know sometimes people are hesitant to try a new vendor but don't worry with Tony he is legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not the only one and I know at least one other STF'r got a bunch of bargains
I maybe the person Eric mentioned. However I assume that there must be many and many slippertalk members buying from Letstalkplants. I won 3 not in bloom Jason fishers & 2 more schlimii from him recently (I used to not liking phrag schlimii at all , I did not think that something like that species could change my mind until I get the wonderful "3 schlimii package" deal from Orchidzone , they change me completely)
I want more so I bid on these schilmii from letstalkplants . I also want to try out some of the Jason Fischer from Oz . Since I know that no way I could compete with other peoples on outstanding blooming plants , I just bid 3 non blooming and smaller plants, and see if I can raise them and what they would look like.
Tony must be swarming with orders from you guys because he told me that they were very busy, plus postal service did not supply him with boxes in time therefore they would only be able to send mine plants out next Monday. I hope that he will be able to ship mine out soon, I don't think this nice temperature trend is going to be here once we getting into January
Eric just discloses a great source for slipper orchids, Letstalkplants does have so many great plants from orchidzone .
I see that Windsor Castle too Eric , I was not the one who sniped it from you, however I thought Letstalkplants listed 2 or 3 nice Windsor Castle last week?

Hi, folks! Here seems to be a good place to mention that Tony Wells, "Let's talk plants" is my business partner in The Tiny Jungle. Our lives have taken a huge leap forward with his eBay activity, and we are very happy to be offering Orchid Zone plants galore. As you see when you look over his listings, we also sell lots of other high quality orchids. Plants from the Tiny Jungle collection will be offered as well when we have them. Our thanks to all for your enthusiastic support! (thanks Eric!)

You getting me curious about "The Tiny Jungle" ,
I google on the internet and found this youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOciQmuuWHs
is this one of your greenhouses ? since the tittle says Greenhouse II

I see that Windsor Castle too Eric , I was not the one who sniped it from you, however I thought Letstalkplants listed 2 or 3 nice Windsor Castle last week?
There were 2 nice ones and I bid on one. Tony also picked up plants at request from OZ so I may be getting a few more. :)

I bought the lets talk plants stock, if you guys want any they will be for sale hahahaha j.k.

I have 4 plants coming my way from Tony this week...looking forward to seeing them.

David

Latest posts

Back