• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OZ Phrag

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! OZ is friggin dangerous!!!!
Here is the tag for the Phrag in question:
jemujy4u.jpg

Could not leave empty handed!
y4aguby7.jpg

Besseae flavum

And then there is this one....
ypu6a6up.jpg
yba2yzem.jpg

Sorry for the crappy car I-phone pics. Luckily I had my black fleece vest for a back drop.

Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Phrag Ralph Gouldner w/ a flavum grandparent. Very interesting. I traded my Ralph Gouldner to Bill Gouldner. Thanks for the info. Let me know when its dividable or if you want to trade for something.

Eric, it is a three growth plant with a previously flowered, current flowering and one new growth. When the time comes I will let you know when it is dividable.

Kinda thinking about crossing this one back to a besseae....thoughts? Worth the effort? This flower is worthy?

Tyler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Eric--I e-mailed you on EBAY. I have another piece of that one if you are interested. [I tried to put the parentage on EBAY but listings can't be modified within 12 hours of end]

OZ is in Castroville.
We accept visitors by appointment only as we have a lot of plants to take care of.
JC

Latest posts

Back