Organic Fertilizer Question

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggshells

Humongous Gnat
Reaction score
I got some free stuff from a local hydroponic shop. The problem is that I am not sure on how to use it or if its even applicable to paphs or orchids in general. I'm asking for your opinions.

DSC_0345.jpg

Evolve Ultra Grow Plant Fertilizer

Description:

Is made from organic ingredients. Ultra Grow is derived from vegetable protein....

Evolve Organic Bloom Enhancer Plant Fertilizer
949443.png

Description:
Evolve Organic Bloom Enhancer Plant Fertilizer is made from only organic certified ingredients. This plant fertilizer will help to excel your plants blooming cababilities. If you have a plant that is lack luster for blooms or producing fruit then this product is your solution. This product can be used on all indoor and out door plants. The major nutrient phosphorous is supplied which is a huge key to the building blocks of cell division and flower/fruit production. This product also contains 1.7% Calcium and many other micronutrients. Suitable for all indoor and outdoor plants.

This concentrated product goes a long way. At a rate of 5ml/L of water this product will dilute into 200L of fertilizer/water mixture before your bottle is empty. This product is derived from pure bat guano and citric acid. This is a clear formula so it will not stain plant leaves or building materials. All the good ingredients you come to expect from a fertilizer!

This earth friendly product has a convenient flip top lid and special dispenser inside the cap. This way you can squeeze the bottle and the exact amount that you are dispensing goes into your measuring cup instead of spilling everywhere.

Enjoy your garden and grow your plants everyday.

Evolve Organic Seaweed Plant Fertilizer

7105636.png

Evolve Organic Seaweed Plant Fertilizer is made from only organic certified ingredients. This plant fertilizer will help to excel your plants growth for all indoor and out door plants. Seaweed/Kelp is quickly absorbed into plant tissue and acts like a steroid for you plant. If you have any plant that is lack luuster for growth, any tree or shrub with winter kill on it, this product is for you. Works very well on vertical cedars that are showing signs of trasplant shock or winter kill. Suitable for all indoor and outdoor plants.

This concentrated product goes a long way. At a rate of 5ml/L of water this product will dilute into 200L of fertilizer/water mixture before your bottle is empty. This product is derived from and kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) meal. All the good ingredients you expect from an organic fertilizer!

This earth friendly product has a convenient flip top lid and special dispenser inside the cap. This way you can squeeze the bottle and the exact amount that you are dispensing goes into your measuring cup instead of spilling everywhere.

Enjoy your garden and grow your plants everyday.

Is there a listing of what's in it?

I like guano, kelp extract and kelp meal, fish emulsion, fish meal and fish bone meal. I also like to use granular calcium product like cichlids sand or granular bone meal. Humic and fulvic acids are great additions.

Just to add.... All these "fertilizers" are K-Lite too. If you want to add alittle K then you can add sulfate of potash as a foliar spray.

Use it.... If you like it then try Earth Juice. EJ is a company that make hydro organic fertilizers.

Or make your own...

I like the idea that N,P,K are all separate. This would be good for my research students doing projects based on plant nutrition.

If that the case.... I have never seen bat guano that had no N in it.

Same for me! The bat guano I buy in Canada had N....(Acadie- Bat guano 12-2-2).

About Evolve Organic Bloom Enhancer Plant Fertilizer :It is written that "This product is derived from pure bat guano and citric acid." I guess nitrogen is removed or lost in the process

Same for me! The bat guano I buy in Canada had N....(Acadie- Bat guano 12-2-2).

About Evolve Organic Bloom Enhancer Plant Fertilizer :It is written that "This product is derived from pure bat guano and citric acid." I guess nitrogen is removed or lost in the process

................." no bats were harmed in making this product".............

There must be some mistake; if they go to the trouble of collecting organic bat poop, they wouldn't remove the nitrogen. I think they are making a marketing statement that the bat one has phosphorus in it, or else whoever made the label knows nothing about fertilizer! :)

the citric acid would just be to lower the pH of the 'stuff', or maybe make it a bit more available in water (or stable in the bottle). usually citric acid is used as a 'gentle' way of lowering fertilizer pH

Theres different types of bat guanos..... My guess is that they are using Indonesian guano that has a NPK of .5-13-.2 in dry form. When turned into a tea you would get a very weak diluted down version to where N/K are low enough that they can call it a 0 N/K product but it my have .06 N in it.

Latest posts

Back