Organic Chemistry

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PHRAG said:
Renal artery
Interlobar ateries
Arcuate arteries
Interlobular arteries
Afferent arterioles
Glomerular capillaries
Efferent arterioles
Peritublular capilllaries
Interlobular veins
Arcuate veins
Interlobar veins
Renal vein

I had to memorize that 2 weeks ago for my anatomy exam.

I am taking pharmacy.

PHRAG said:
Renal artery
Interlobar ateries
Arcuate arteries
Interlobular arteries
Afferent arterioles
Glomerular capillaries
Efferent arterioles
Peritublular capilllaries
Interlobular veins
Arcuate veins
Interlobar veins
Renal vein

H2O + CO2 <=> H2CO3 <=> H+ + HCO3-

Ahh... Good old RIAIAGEPIAIR... :)

My wife won't let me go back to medical school. Says the PhD should be sufficient. I dispute that hypothesis.

It's been so long since I've had Organic Chem. and A&P. I didn't even NEED them, I just took them "just because". I've never worked so hard in my life for a "Just Because" :rollhappy: (the chem! and for some unknown reason, I took several semesters... :confused: Never again do I want to deal with thermodynamics. EVER. )

My degree is Anthropology/Spanish Literature.

Go figure. :p

At least I can say I took them and survived, though unfortunately, I've forgotten most of it. :(

Oh I hated Organic Chem......There is a lot I miss from my college days...(mainly everything.....) except for Orgo......don't miss it now, never will miss it. Funny thing though...the only stuff I understood out of the entire course was stereochemistry and chirality...the only test I passed, but everyone else found it difficult...hated Orgo lab too....they gave us 3 hours, but we had to keep coming back to take melting points, so the average lab lasted 6-7 hours in total. Preferred Inorganic lab....I actually set the desk on fire when I accidentally dropped the sodium onto the wet surface....fortunately, I was caught in orgo lab when I tried to heat ethanol over a bunsen burner.......Take care, Eric

Eric Muehlbauer said:
Oh I hated Organic Chem......There is a lot I miss from my college days...(mainly everything.....) except for Orgo......don't miss it now, never will miss it. Funny thing though...the only stuff I understood out of the entire course was stereochemistry and chirality...the only test I passed, but everyone else found it difficult...hated Orgo lab too....they gave us 3 hours, but we had to keep coming back to take melting points, so the average lab lasted 6-7 hours in total. Preferred Inorganic lab....I actually set the desk on fire when I accidentally dropped the sodium onto the wet surface....fortunately, I was caught in orgo lab when I tried to heat ethanol over a bunsen burner.......Take care, Eric

There was one guy in our class who was a Chem major. The only one. He really didnt have it all together to begin with. One day in lab, he decided to smell the ether from the can after taking it out of the fridge. His lab partners had to hold him from falling and grabbed the can before he dropped it. Idiot. We were on the other side of the room and caught the tail end of it. Didnt look like he was faking.

Latest posts

Back