Order from Orchid Inn

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are going to have fun!

fyi when u deflask you dont have to separate the plants. just pot up the whole puck w agar intact and stick under a humidity dome with an opening for air.much easier.on the tender plantlets this way. you can also crack open the lid for 48 hours first to let them start hardening off.

btw u should also repot that sand right away ;) then keep roots quite moist at all times.

Yup that is what I'm doing :D

Very intelligent haul. Especially the roths. I got the same crosses some time ago. Some of them will be award quality, especially here in Switzerland where roths are usually crappy in color and shape. They are very vigorous! Four out of 58 seedlings died.

agree on the smart choices. the wossner black wings in particular will be very high quality. also my flask from that cross is insanely vigorous. the most vigorous multi flask i've ever grown...

if i were you i would not trade i would keep them all :)

Well dam. I forgot to get a Paph Yang-Ji Hawk flask... I'm willing to trade some of my seedlings for some Paph Yang-Ji Hawk seedling if anyone is getting that flask.

Cat, I think Paul Parks that you got from me is actually Yang-Ji Hawk. This is the cross:
sanderianum 'Lady in Red' x adductum var. anitum 'Ace' AM/AOS

You maybe right orchideya. Can anyone tell me the difference between Paph Yang-Ji Hawk, and Paph Paul Parks?

Well done Cat.

That and the 50th SOOS dend make for a great monthly haul.

You will be pleasantly busy looking after all those babies.

Hope they are well behaved and grow like weeds!

A word of advice: Grow the roths and multifloral hybrids in warm conditions (year round) and they will grow like weeds!

you are going to have fun!

just pot up the whole puck w agar intact and stick under a humidity dome with an opening for air.much easier.on the tender plantlets this way. you can also crack open the lid for 48 hours first to let them start hardening off.

I would soak and separate them, from experience. :eek:

Latest posts

Back