- May 14, 2017
- Reaction score
- Dallas, TX
What do you mean by suspicious? Please let me know.
1. Brand new to the forum and offering up loads of plants for sale.
2. No website.
3. No way to confirm the legitimacy of your business.
4. Questionable understanding of CITES regulations despite exclusive sales of plants that fall under the greatest regulation.
5. Someone mentioned a spam link (note- someone who is one of the most respected users on the forum.)
6. You are posting on a site geared toward retail customers but expect minimum orders that would essentially be in excess of 1,000 Euros.
7. Your listing demonstrates a lack of understanding of proper grammar when referring to species versus hybrids.
8. And now just above me- you say if I buy 25 plants you will plant an orchid in the wilderness. If I buy 50 will you save a kitten?
People are going to react negatively to your thread because you are assuming we are stupid.