• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OrchidWiz at a discount

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silence882

Horse whisperer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

If anyone is interested, OrchidWiz is running a special where current owners can give 'gifts' of the program at 20% off. If anyone has been wanting a copy, you can pay me and I can purchase it for you as a 'gift' for $145 incl. shipping up until Dec. 31. I can do this two times.

--Stephen

If X-mas wasn't around the corner i might take you up on the offer. Maybe if i win the lottery this weekend.:rollhappy:

Hello all,

If anyone is interested, OrchidWiz is running a special where current owners can give 'gifts' of the program at 20% off. If anyone has been wanting a copy, you can pay me and I can purchase it for you as a 'gift' for $145 incl. shipping up until Dec. 31. I can do this two times.

--Stephen

I emailed Stephen, but he had already used his gift discount.

Can anyone else out there help me out with the discount?

Kyle

Kyle,

I just emailed them since i am a "current owner" to see if i could give a gift subscription to the program. If i can, then you're certainly welcome to use it.

Lien

Latest posts

Back