Orchidtn has PK hybrids in spike for sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's crazy.........
Curious - Why do you find it crazy?
I don't think those are the 'only ones', as indicated, but they are huge, definitely BS! When Glen came to IL. he had a couple that weren't that big for $125, if I remember correctly.

I think that is a reasonable start for them in spike.
I'm not bidding now, as I have 5 flasks from Troy due to ship next week.

Tom

Curious - Why do you find it crazy?
I don't think those are the 'only ones', as indicated, but they are huge, definitely BS! When Glen came to IL. he had a couple that weren't that big for $125, if I remember correctly.

Frankly they are not worth the minimum bid. Buy a seedling for quite a bit less or even better wait a year or so when they are more affordable. Your odds of getting something of good quality are equal or less equal to getting something of poor quality. I've seen all of the marvelous pictures like many of you, but this is just ripping people off. In 5 or 10 years, these will be sold for $25. for a BS plant.

One question...
That PK picture, where did you get it? It looks like my picture of a PK at the Lima Int Orchid Show in 2005.
I am very ok if this is the case. I don't feel "the owner" of anything, specially when it deals with PK. It belongs to people everywhere, like our Macchu Picchu New Wonder.
It is good to know that people is
doing a good use of it.
Have a nice weekend

Back