Orchidslover

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taniap

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I’m from Italy and I’m part of an Italian orchid society, I cultivate a bit of everything. I love Catasetum, Cattleyas, Aerangis, Dendrobium, Phapiopedilum, Phragmipedium e so on. I'm sure I will learn a lot from your experiences, thank you very much for welcoming me. I’ll thank you all with my Rhyncholaelia aristocrat opening today ☺️

Attachments

• EF6FEE7F-C064-474D-9864-4AA027CC4882.jpeg
    EF6FEE7F-C064-474D-9864-4AA027CC4882.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 11
Thank you Jens! This evening I foresee a great perfume in the house! Have a nice day , Tania

Oh my gosh welcome and absolutely beautiful cross my second favorite primary hybrid beautiful beautiful beautiful and once again welcome.
Patrick

Oh my gosh welcome and absolutely beautiful cross my second favorite primary hybrid beautiful beautiful beautiful and once again welcome.
Patrick
Thank you Patrick ☺️ But now I’m curious what your favorite primary hybrid is?

My favorite is C.Empress Frederick (C.mossiae x dowiana)
Oh wow it’s a beautiful cross, I didn’t know it! I’m buying Cattleyas and it’s hybrids now that I change my house, before I didn’t have the right conditions to grow them!
I’ll try to find it! 🤩
Thanks!

Well it might be hard to find it's a vary rare 1888 hybrid that was never remade mine in a division of an original plant from 1888

Well it might be hard to find it's a vary rare 1888 hybrid that was never remade mine in a division of an original plant from 1888
Oh good for you! I give a look from different sellers but nothing! I hope to see it’s next flowers ☺️

Hi Ray thank you. I’m from the centre of Italy, Umbria, I live near Assisi. Have you ever been in Italy?

I've knocked around Italy many years ago and fell in love with Tuscany and the wonderful
FOOD and a lot of it. Italians eat heartily and well. The breads are to die for!
Oh good! I live one hour from Tuscany, and yes we like too much eat well! Thank you ☺️

Hi Ray thank you. I’m from the centre of Italy, Umbria, I live near Assisi. Have you ever been in Italy?
A few times, actually.

My father was based out of the US Embassy in London, so I got to visit Venice, Florence and Rome, as a a child. More recently, I have been to Milan several times on business, and just a few years ago, my wife and I had two weeks in which we visited Venice, Florence, then spent several days near Cortona (Piazzano) before heading to Rome, then took the train to Naples, where we were picked up and given a private tour of Pompeii before spending the rest of the time in Sorrento.

I think the next time (assuming we can), we’ll stays in Tuscany and do day trips from there.

Ciao Tania, benvenuta!!!
I live in Sanremo that you probably know.
Sure you'll have fun here, you can learn a lot too and many beautiful pics to look at.

Latest posts

Back