Orchidslover

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ciao Tania, benvenuta!!!
I live in Sanremo that you probably know.
Sure you'll have fun here, you can learn a lot too and many beautiful pics to look at.
Hi Lo! Yes sure I know Sanremo but unfortunately I’ve never been there!
But I hope to go soon to visit Nardotto near Ventimiglia🤩

Welcome from the Netherlands. I've been to Assisi many years ago, of course it is famous for St Francis :) Very beautiful part of Italy
Hi Justin thanks! Yes right Assisi is famous for St Francis, I can see Assisi from my window ☺️

A few times, actually.

My father was based out of the US Embassy in London, so I got to visit Venice, Florence and Rome, as a a child. More recently, I have been to Milan several times on business, and just a few years ago, my wife and I had two weeks in which we visited Venice, Florence, then spent several days near Cortona (Piazzano) before heading to Rome, then took the train to Naples, where we were picked up and given a private tour of Pompeii before spending the rest of the time in Sorrento.

I think the next time (assuming we can), we’ll stays in Tuscany and do day trips from there.
Hi Ray ☺️ Oh so you visit many parts of Italy, I hope that better times will come soon to start traveling again.

Back