Orchids on eBay

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

Reaction score
Talking about collections. I just attemped to go through all the Orchids for sale on the US eBay site. The Phrags there are very nice except that ONE Phrag schlimii for sale IS NOT a schlimii by a long way and a second plant is average. The rest I wouldn't mind owning. The Paph section is something to behold. I would love that amount of Paphs and the asking prices for the size to be available here, then again, maybe not because a bank loan might be needed. You are fortunate in the States with the amount of sellers/growers willing to sell plants and in some cases, quite large divisions. Admittedly there are some garden varieties there but also a good quantity of show bench quality plants.
Provided the sellers can be trusted, hopefully they can be.
Roy.

NYERIC, I agree, the funny thing is that the Phrag schlimii that is totally wrong is from a Commercial Nursery !!!!!!
I've been around orchids for many years and the one thing that gets right up my nose is the 'so called' experts advertising / selling incorrectly named orchids.
Roy

Latest posts

Back