Orchids of Los Osos

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHRAG

I bought a Zygopetalum hybrid on eBay without realizing it was from this vendor, and that they had a vendor thread here. The plant arrived today, and holy cow, it is very healthy. Beautiful green bulbs, nice leaves with no mechanical damage to speak of, and plenty of new root tips. It looks like a showroom plant! I give them an A+ in quality.

I like the photography on their website too. It looks so...professionally done. :)

Glad you liked your plant John.

I have been developing the Orchids of Los Osos web site and online store over the last several months.

Michael Glikbarg the owner is an old acquaintance of mine and he never has had an internet sales presence. I figured I would help him out and take on the project. It is a big challenge to go through half a million plants and get all the varieties photographed! Every walk through I find new plants I had not seen before. Orchids of Los Osos really does have an outstanding collection and selection of plants to offer. The nursery has been in business since 1964 so their Paph collection has just about some of everything! As you saw with your Zygo, they have some robust plants to ship. I will be using the vendor thread soon to offer Slippertalkers access to some great plants.

PHRAG,
I second everything that you say about Los Osos. A+! I got a sukhakulii from Los Osos through the gonewild website. Much larger than expected and very healthy!

I just got a huge lycaste in bud. The plant arrived in great shape.
I give them an A+

I have had several transactions with OoLO both directly with Michael and once with Lance. I would strongly suggest going through the gonewild or OoLO web site so Lance can be the one that helps you and selects the plants for you.

The armeniancum and delanatii that Lance selected for me are premium.

Was that diplomatic enough Lance?

IdahoOrchid said:
I have had several transactions with OoLO both directly with Michael and once with Lance. I would strongly suggest going through the gonewild or OoLO web site so Lance can be the one that helps you and selects the plants for you.

The armeniancum and delanatii that Lance selected for me are premium.

Was that diplomatic enough Lance?

:D
Internet rules - telephone drools.
:p

Latest posts

Back