Orchids Ltd. at Manitoba Orchid Show March March 26th- 29th, 2009

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
Hello all,

I will be attending the Manitoba Orchid Society Annual 2009 show March 26th- 29th.

I will primarily be bringing paph and phrag species/hybrids and Japanese species along with some misc. orchids. Pre-orders must be placed by 2/9. However, we can not allow pre-orders for paph or phrag species (deadline has passed, sorry!).

Pre-orders have a 10% processing fee to help us cover cites/phyto paperwork. We can also ship out of Manitoba to you if you are not able to attend the show. We will charge shipping after the items have been sent out.

Here is a list of the following paph and phrag species I will be bringing to the show (you can also pre-order from this list):

Paph species:

acmodontum
argus
bellatulum
charlesworthii
concolor
delenatii
hainanense
hirsutissimum
liemianum
lowii
primulinum
rothschildianum
sangii
spicerianum
venustum
wilhelminiae

Phrag. species:

besseae
caudatum
kovachii
pearcei

Please contact us with questions via e-mail at [email protected] or via phone 1-800-669-6006. You can also order online from our website www.orchidweb.com.

Jason Fischer
Orchids Limited

Jason, you should mention that you'll be bringing heat packs and shipping Express Post to ensure plants arrive safely.

Kyle

Jason, you should mention that you'll be bringing heat packs and shipping Express Post to ensure plants arrive safely.

Kyle

Ditto!

We will ensure plants arrive safely. If the weather is too cold we will postpone shipping and our wonderful Kyle will host the plants until weather permits.

I'll be there judging. Speaking Sat am. Please say hello. I don't drink coffee, how about beer?

-Ernie

Back