Orchids Limited at Santa Barabara Orchid Fair this weekend.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Fischer

www.orchidweb.com
Reaction score
Just in case any of you Californians (or orchid show hoppers) didn't know, I will be at the Santa Barbara Orchid Fair this weekend with 100's of neofinetia, dendrobium moniliforme and misc. paphs/phrags.

For more info, click here:

http://www.orchidfair.com/

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Jason Fischer

I've been torturing myself, but I really don't think I want to drive 6 hrs. each way. I'm sure hotels are pretty booked up around that area, too.:sob:

Maybe I'll plan better next year.

Who's all going to Parkfest?

I think I could have found a few folks to carpool with, etc. etc. had I put my mind to it in advance. But, I just got interested in going to Santa Barbara as the temps hit 108 last week, here. Santa Barbara airport isn't as popular of an airport, so less flights, much more expensive.

I'm going to be going on a road trip with the SO, Jane and Eric (NYeric)

I have a serious neo itch that needs some surgery.

Santa Barbara has a very comfortable temperature at the moment. Can Massachusetts claim the same? Maybe Jason needs to cool off? ;)
Don't forget your sweater.

Here, you just need a flashlight, much simpler to pack.

Lots of thunderstorms this week. I keep having to run home to gortex my outdoor plants. Yeah the rains have been pretty heavy between 5-7 p.m.

Yes, this will be my 2nd year as a vendor at Parkside Fest. All the groupies are lined up and run for the neos first thing Saturday morning, so be quick!

My schedule is pretty limited this year because of the baby, but I would say in the winter or early next year I could be booked for lectures etc. if anybody wants me to speak at their society. Just PM or email me for my terms.

One show I will never miss is this weekends Santa Barbara show! The weather is too perfect, and it is an outdoor event. My favorite show of the year. It is also my goal to move out there someday, along with the business (fingers crossed).

Sounds like I'll be seeing some of you at Parkside. Looking forward to it.

Best wishes,

Jason

Hey Jason that is my dream. I LOOOOOOVE Santa Barbra was there for a month once. It is incredible.

One show I will never miss is this weekends Santa Barbara show! The weather is too perfect, and it is an outdoor event. My favorite show of the year. It is also my goal to move out there someday, along with the business (fingers crossed).

Jason

Better raise your Neo prices, :eek: SB realstate is about as expensive as it gets.

Latest posts

Back