Orchidexpo 2014

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to Michel via e-mail recently. He's very happy and doing fine. He lurks here now and then. I'll let him decide if he wants to post any more details.

I went to the show, left 12:30AM from NYC for 7:30 breakfast. Did judging, worked on award (counting blooms and buds) for a 91 point CCE Maxillariella variegatum. Met up with JP Faust, Michel (Shiva), Denis (Phragmatic), Marie, Raymond, saw Lise for a second; and left snowy Montreal and came home Sunday. I took photos but work protocols are blocking me on Photobucket. I will post them asap. BTW had local meal, mussels and fries for dinner. What an abomination to do to delicious mussels! :(

So sad I missed this show!!! Thanks for posting, Eric!

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

I have lots more photos. I will try to get more on tomorrow.
BTW, the ribbons are not as easy to work as they are the same color for the 3 places. :eek:

JohnM is right: I still visit the forum from time to time, though I'm down to about 10 orchids (from 350). The last year has been very busy for me and I now live in Montreal.
Since my wife doesn't want a lot of plants inside, I'm considering growing cyps outside.
I'll get more active eventually when I have some pics to show.:)

Welcome back, Michel! You need a greenhouse again!

Yes! Then the plants won't be inside to annoy the wife ;)

Glad to see you around! Orchids do bring happiness, but they can also get in its way. I'm currently in the process of a small downsize so I can accommodate other avenues of life.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back