OrchidCulture.com website not working

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used the orchidculture.com website recently to subscribe to orchid culture sheets? I never received an invoice for a paid subscription nor the two honorary culture sheets.

This is the Charles and Marg Baker website I'm talking about specifically.

Shoot Troy an email and I'm sure he'll get you sorted. He has been behind on communications and administrative stuff lately dealing with harsh winter weather and power outages, it took a week or so to get an answer the last time I needed to talk to him about some flasks.

What are you looking into? The sheets are incorporated into Orchid Wiz, and if your request isn’t too big, I’d be happy to look sometching up for you.

Well... it turns out that OW won't let you copy the text of the Baker material, but I was able to assemble screen shots of the pictorial data provided (attached).

Concerning the rock wool mini-cubes, that's a reflection of my current business approach. When I was in PA, I was more-or-less a "full line" type of operation, carrying over 300 different items. Now that I am retired and have significantly downsized (I went from 5000 square feet of supplies storage to 75), I only carry the handful of products I use, buying them in sufficient quantity to pay wholesale and have some available to the public.

I have a few gallons of mini-cubes set aside for my own use, and likely won't reorder (thereby having enough to sell) for a while.

Attachments

• Baker_info.pdf
    279.1 KB · Views: 11
Well... it turns out that OW won't let you copy the text of the Baker material, but I was able to assemble screen shots of the pictorial data provided (attached).

Concerning the rock wool mini-cubes, that's a reflection of my current business approach. When I was in PA, I was more-or-less a "full line" type of operation, carrying over 300 different items. Now that I am retired and have significantly downsized (I went from 5000 square feet of supplies storage to 75), I only carry the handful of products I use, buying them in sufficient quantity to pay wholesale and have some available to the public.

I have a few gallons of mini-cubes set aside for my own use, and likely won't reorder (thereby having enough to sell) for a while.
I see regarding mini cubes. Thank you so much for this Ray!!

Latest posts

Back