Orchidaceae Rocks the Casbah

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwester

Reaction score
Yeah, they kick ass! I just got my order in from them for some parvi hybrids. VERY nice plants and roots almost as pristine as Marilyn's at Windy Hill. Plus, I got a nice bonus plant, which always makes me feel a little warmer inside :)

They are also at the Seattle Flower and Garden show right now. I bought their last vietnamense that they brought. It's in bud too.
I went to their greenhouse last year.

DANGEROUS! :drool:

Hi Craig,

I was down at the show last night and picked up some nice complex hybrids. Mark has a relationship with Orchid Zone and has a number of Root's crosses, and also has imported paph flasks from Taiwan. Some of these are cutting edge things and are difficult to find in the U.S. He has nice plants and always adds in a gift or two. It was interesting to hear about the besseae's at OZ in numbers that boggle the mind. Terry is already creating the next generation.....

Friend of mine ordered three Phrags from them last week but they wanted to hold off shipping hopefully they will ship on MOnday.Supposed to be all large plants.

I ordered twice from them. The plants are always in great shape, have an outstanding packaging and great communication.
I look forward to ordering more from them :)

OH HEATHER.

What a temptation you caused by this thread. Did you see this on their site? :poke: The price ($ 125.00) is what makes me thing twice, maybe three times.

I just up-dated my paph list and surprised myself. No one, without a greenhouse, should own that many paphs. And now I'm tempted again. I haven't up-dated my phrag list. That may be another surprise.

Don't even ask why I don't have a greenhouse. I live in a condo.

:evil: Paph (Saint Swithin 'Candor Excalibur' FCC x Laser 'Candor Black Ruby' AM/AOS) This is producing some very dark flowers on very tall stems, some approching almost ruby black in color. Look for two to three flowers. Very nice blooming size plants.

I got two plants of Ren. citrina 'Sunshine' x Marshall' from Orchidaceae recently.
The level of attention to customer is wonderful and the plants they have are a little bit hard to find elsewhere (at least in my case: ren citrina)
The plants look so clean that I thought somebody must be washing & waxing them everyday like the new cars at the automobile dealership:p
If they can maintain this kind of quality control high all the times, I have no doubt that they will make a lot of customers happy.

Well I recieved my Paphs two week ago and here's my view of Orchidaceae Inc. They are awesome! Superb plants; very healthy & shiny. Excellent customer service! Excellent packing! One very happy camper!!!

Oh by the way...I got Paph (Saint Swithin 'Candor Excalibur' FCC x Laser 'Candor Black Ruby' AM/AOS).

Latest posts

Back