Orchid wish-list

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
randsii
anitum and/or adductum
any anitum/adductum hybrids
another blooming size sandie

of course all these will be after I win the lottery. :rollhappy:

First I want to say that I hope each and everyone of you get your list and the joy that will come with it. Mine...due to lack of space and funds only a few:
Paph. St. Swithin (any hybrid)
Paph. Oberhausen's Diament
Paph. Prince of York
and of course the Holy Grail
Paph. Sanderianum (any hybrid will do!)
Not impressive but desired

Hey I thought this wishlist was supposed to be for Christmas time!!

brachy x farrieanum hybrids
sanderianum hybrids
philippinense hybrids
Dendrobium spectabile

My wishlist:

- more rothschildianum, particularly select/awarded divisions
- a select bessae
- select/awarded white/pink complexes
- gratrixianum
- gardeneri
- more adductum/anitum
- more leucochilum
- more stonei
- more lowii
wardii
randsii
dianthum
tigrinum
more Lady Isabel
more masdevallia species + hybrids

More time and space to grow everything...

Wishlist:
1) Reduce the number of Paph delenatii vinicolor and Cattleya intermedia orlata!
2) Get rid of no name Phals!
3) Redesign enclosure for my orchids for easier watering!

Paphman910

I finally decided to "reduce" all non-orchid houseplants (of which I have dozens, many HUGE in size, all of which have been suffering for a long time).

Paph tigrinum

I bought a flask of Sam Tsui recently but they look like they are going to be a real battle. A flowering size plant maybe a much better bet but I've never seen one for sale.

David

I have 4 advanced seedlings that are growing well but I bought them as seedlings. I am hopeful they will flower in the next year.

I have been getting all Sam's lists but have never seen tigrinum listed on them interestingly.

My dream plant right now would be:

Paph Chrystelle

I have 4 advanced seedlings that are growing well but I bought them as seedlings. I am hopeful they will flower in the next year.

I have been getting all Sam's lists but have never seen tigrinum listed on them interestingly.

My dream plant right now would be:

Paph Chrystelle

They must be growing well if they are near flowering size. I didn't think they were that big when you bought them. Sam hasn't had a flask of them for a while. I have about 6 from the flask and they are growing but very slowly.

David

I have not been able to find a decent godefroyae for a medium price. I was not attracted to this kind at first, but have become a fan.

More high quality roths...paph tigrinum...leucochilum....and more awarded white/pink complex divisions.

Paph. intaniae for me. About 5 different clones. and 2 clones of gigantifolium.

And a bunch of cyp species and hybrids.

Latest posts

Back