Orchid inn

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry H

Reaction score
Just got this plant from Sam at Orchid Inn. So heathy! My favorite source. As a new slipper grower can’t wait for shows to begin again so I can continue to build my collection which is already out of control lol!

have three putting up blooms including a Pinocchio which repeat blooms! Love it!

Sherry Hosier image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for the warning! So in awe of these little beauties after years of growing cattleya, oncidium vandals and others. All slow bloomers.

Eric, be patient...not every new grower knows about the bragging jinx. One usually learns about that the hard way.

Welcome and nice!
When I was beginner, went to first club meeting. I had three nice clean plants. Mr rice of rices orchids made a nice speech about my excellent culture, but some time later was introduced to mealybugs and had no idea how to deal with them. Maybe it’s better to buy one very clean plant and never put it near others... :) :( then no jumping bugs or disease, no distraction of excess plants etc
:D good luck!

Just got this plant from Sam at Orchid Inn. So heathy! My favorite source. As a new slipper grower can’t wait for shows to begin again so I can continue to build my collection which is already out of control lol!

have three putting up blooms including a Pinocchio which repeat blooms! Love it!

Sherry Hosier View attachment 24684View attachment 24685View attachment 24684View attachment 24685View attachment 24686View attachment 24687
Very nice plants! Did the supardii bloom? Wondering how many flowers it got and how they looked like.

Latest posts

Back