Orchid Inn Paph sanderianum Flask

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzyquec

Reaction score
Following David's lead I could not resist buying one of Sam's flasks. These are the same breeding of 'Red Delight' X Bionic Man' AM/CCE/AOS and I was very luck as it was the last available until later this summer. Unlike David I prefer to keep the puck partially intact and place it on a good mixture of fine orchiata, sponge rock and charcoal. Once they are established and happy I will transfer them to a couple of group pots to continue growing. I have placed them in low lights and will add Inocucor for a few days and then weekly for the first few months. Wish me luck and maybe David and I can compare notes as we go.

Attachments

• Optimized-IMG_0990.JPG
    Optimized-IMG_0990.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Optimized-IMG_0991.JPG
    Optimized-IMG_0991.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Optimized-IMG_0995.JPG
    Optimized-IMG_0995.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 82
They look great! All these sanderianum posts lately really make me want to get one, what a shame they're so darn expensive! Good luck!

Thats not bad, they just grow sssssllloooowwww lol... post progress pics every 3 or 4 months

Wonderdul group of little sanderianums. Looks very well. Are you using led light above this community pot? Good luck to growing them healthy and be patient! :)

Thank you all for your good wishes. Troy I purchased this past Wednesday and Sam shipped the same day, they arrived Friday. I could not have asked for better service. Matt, I have them in a window set back for low natural light for the first week of so and then I will move them with the rest of my babies under the led grow lights. I'll post as they progress but I know this is a long term commitment.

Now I'm off to the Redlands Show to pick up some flasks I ordered from Peruflora and yes I have it bad!

Susan

I had a vendor at the Redlands show tell me that an orchid I was interested in would probably bloom in the next 6 months, all I could think was wow that was a very short time when compared to the sanderianum seedlings that would probably take 10 years!

Susan, these looks pristine! Sam's shipping is perfect. Such beautiful little plants -- I'm looking forward to comparing our progress on our sandies! Best of luck,

David

David

It will be fun to compare notes over the years.......

Susan

Latest posts

Back